HQ Ultra 50ft Component RCA Cable
Description & Features
HQ Ultra Component Video Cable, 50ft.
HQ Ultra cables feature high conductivity, low electric resistance, and excellent signal transmission. They feature OCC oxygen-free copper, which is the most proven conductor currently available for high fidelity audio and video systems. The foamed PE insulation offers a true 75 ohm impedance that transmits image signals with the highest stability and fidelity. Triple shield foil minimizes circuit interference and obtains a high signal-to-noise ratio. Each cable has premium LOCKING RCA CONNECTORS. You can count on this design to provide a secure connection in any system.
- Component RCA M-M cable
- Length: 50 feet
- 40 strands .12mm OCC (99.9999% Oxygen Free Copper)
- Extremely Flexible Doubled Blue PVC Jacket
- 4.5mm Foam Polyurethane Insulation
- 100% Triple Aluminum Foil Shield
- 128 Strands .12mm Oxygen Free Copper Braided Shield
- Locking Ultra Gold Plated Connectors
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought