By recognizing early-on the need for integrating audio and video content from the iPod® and iPod touch® into residential A/V systems, iPort created the industry standard for playback and control of iPod content. iPort is the only iPod and iPod touch solution that works seamlessly with a wide variety of single and multi-zone audio/video and home automation systems. iPort provides integrators the ultimate fexibility for including iPod and iPod touch as audio and video sources in their projects.
The iPort IW-20’s RJ-45 modular connection delivers unbalanced audio up to 30 feet, for use with local-zone audio systems with their own volume control. The included audio wall plate provides stereo RCA audio connections and a connection point for the included regulated DC power supply. The IW-20 faceplate is designed to accept all Apple dock connector iPod models and includes a back support — a rubberized adjustment disc that compensates for the varying thicknesses of different iPod models.
iPort IW-20 Features
· Delivers local-zone unbalanced audio up to 30 feet (9 m) from the iPort. (Note: The audio system must supply volume control.)
Regulated DC power supply charges the iPod/iPod touch while it is docked.
· Designed for easy docking/undocking of iPod
· Connects to wall plates with Cat5 cable via an RJ-45 connector
· Easy to install via Roto-Lock® mounting clamps
· Paintable fange
(1) iPort dock (faceplate and utility box)
(1) Audio wall plate
(1) Regulated power supply with USA plug
· 4th generation iPod and higher
· iPod touch 2nd generation
· iPod classic 120GB
· iPod nano
· iPod touch
· iPod features change often, for updated iPort
compatibility please visit: iportmusic.com