Model ML95 Micro Link Universal IR Receiver is a small peep-hole style infrared repeater assembly. The Micro Link IR Receiver is equipped with a 7ft cable and a 3.5mm stereo mini plug, which is plugged directly into the “IR RCVR”
jack on the connecting block, such as the models 789-44, CB60, and 791-
44. The Micro Link IR Receiver is primarily intended for use in installations
where the connecting block is within reach of its 7ft cable – as when
installing the Micro Link IR Receiver in a cabinet where the controlled
equipment is behind closed doors. Small size: mounts in 1/2in diameter hole, 2in deep. Works in normal 3-wire mode (12VDC, IR, GND).
- Infrared modulation frequency bandwidth: 25 – 60 kHz
- IR reception range: Up to 120 feet, depending on remote control output strength and ambient conditions
- Reception angle: 55 degrees off axis for 50% range reduction
- Cable requirements: 3-conductor. Use 24 gauge up to 200ft, 22 gauge up to 600ft, 20 gauge up to 2000ft, 18 gauge up to 5000ft – unshielded OK
- Max. transmission length: 1 mile using 18 gauge wire
- Maximum current output: 100mA
- Drives IR emitters through Xantech Connecting Blocks, Controllers, etc.
- Dimensions: 0.7in diameter x 2.2in deep
- Power requirements: +12VDC, 20mA