Winegard GS-2200 Sensar III Antenna with built-in amp
Description & Features
Winegard’s Sensar®III, Model GS-2200 is an amplified antenna recommended for viewing areas 10-55 miles from source. This model features a built-in digital preamplifier with a gain of12dB average ideally suited for DTV/HDTV reception. Sixty-eight channels, bi-directional, excellent reception in metropolitan areas. It includes a power supply, hardware and bracket for mounting on pole or flat surface. Fits masts up to two inches in diameter.
- Recommended for areas 10 to 55 miles away from transmitters
- Includes 117 VAC power supply
- Easy-to-install mast clamp assembly
- Fits masts up to 2.0in O.D.
- Small, compact rugged design
- Color: gray
- Antenna/bracket width: 6.25"
- Antenna length: 46.5"
- Fixed FM trap: -15dB
- Impedance: 75ohm
- Amplifier gain, VHF: 12dB avg.
- Amplifier gain, UHF: 12dB avg.
- Bandpass: 54-850MHz
- Power Requirement: current usage 60 ma@ +12 VDC
- Total Input: VHF/UHF 350,000uv
- Output: 75ohm/68 channel
- Range: 10-55 miles
- Ship weight: 5 lbs
- Carton Dimensions: 49" x 7.5" x 4.25"
- Made in USA
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought