Toggler SnapSkru Self Drilling Anchors, 50-piece kit w/#8 x 1-1/2in Screws
Description & Features
The TOGGLER® SnapSkru#0174; anchor is the industry's first self-drilling drywall anchor that does NOT destroy the drywall. When activated with a screw, the SnapSkru anchor opens with an audible "pop", locking the anchor on the wall. The drywall gypsum and its paper are kept in compression and thereby immediately reinforced.The SnapSkru anchor significantly outholds all other self-drilling drywall anchors by more than 60% in 1/2in drywall, and by more than 80% in 5/8in drywall. It has a built-in positive stop that prevents overdriving the anchor when using a screw gun. The SnapSkru anchor is vibration and shock resistant.
Includes (50) Anchors and (50) #8 1-1/2in screws
- Built-in "positive-stop" prevents over-driving the anchor when using a screw gun.
- Vibration and shock resistant.
- The SnapSkru anchor activates with audible feedback: a noticeable sound indicating correct installation. (You can actually hear a loud "pop" when the anchor opens.)
- Does not back out of the wall when the screw is removed. You can remove the screw, leaving the anchor safely in the wall, and then later reinstall your fixture in the same anchor with the same screw.
- Works in both walls and ceilings.
- Anchor does not wander during installation.