Toggler Alligator Solid Wall Anchors, 50-piece kit w/#10 x 1-1/2in Screws
Description & Features
The ALLIGATOR solid wall anchor is the only anchor that extrudes the entire length of the screw. The screw extrudes and compresses the anchor polymer into the wall of the hole under tremendous pressure. The anchor molds and conforms exactly to the surface of the hole without chemicals. All forces supported by the screw are transmitted outwardly 360 to the wall surface of the hole. This provides greater holding power by distributing the force over the maximum area possible. The special shape of their heads and the anti-rotation fins prevent the anchor from spinning and countersinking into the wall. They work even when they hit a hollow cavity in the wall, no need to replace with a hollow wall anchor! The screw thread locks into the teeth in the anchor for vibration proof and shock proof holding.
- 1/4" (6mm) Drill Diameter
- Includes (50) Flanged Anchors and (50) #10 1-1/2in screws
- Anchors will also work with #6 and #8 screws
- Quantity: 50
- Can be installed through the fixture with a screw gun—anti-rotation fins and unique head design prevent sinking and spinning.
- Works in any building material.
- Works with broadest range of screw sizes for highest holding power without cracking wall.
- Holds more than metal anchors twice their diameter. Unlike metal anchors, there is no torque measurement required to set.
- Sets instantly, unlike so-called chemical anchors. "Molding" action bonds anchor to wall.
- Vibration-Proof: Specially formulated corrosion-proof polymer absorbs shock.
- Non-corrodable, non-magnetic, and non-conductive