TOGGLER® Sleeve Anchor, 1/2 x 2-1/4 Inch (Box of 25)
There isn’t a surface or wall out there that TOGGLER Anchors can’t handle. That’s why you need to do yourself a favor and fill up your tool box with these Sleeve Anchors from TOGGLER®. These anchors come fully assembled, making your install faster and eliminating the problem of missing components. Whether you’re fastening wood walls or mounting a shelf, TOGGLER’s sleeve anchors are suitable for just about any application.
TOGGLER’s sleeve anchors are constructed with carbon steel and stainless steel. They can be used with almost any material, including: normal weight concrete, lightweight concrete, hollow masonry. and solid masonry. This particular anchor has a Hex style nut.
- Drill the hole perpendicular to the work surface. To assure full holding power, do not ream the hole or allow the drill to wobble.
- Drill the hole deeper than the intended embedment of the anchor, but not closer than two anchor diameters to the bottom (opposite) surface of the concrete. Through drilling is allowed when using sleeve anchors in hollow concrete block.
- Clean the hole using compressed air and a nylon brush. A clean hole is necessary for proper performance.
- Assemble the washer and nut on the anchor so that the nut protrudes slightly beyond the fixture and insert anchor into the hole making sure the nut, or head, rests solidly against the fixture.
- Tighten the nut, or head, 3 to 5 turns past the hand tight position.
Perfect for Flat Panels
In case you were wondering if TOGGLER’s anchors, lags, and screws are suitable for mounting flat panel displays, you can stop wondering and rest assured that they do. In fact, we highly suggest that you use TOGGLER hardware for its reliability. So, whether you’re mounting a TV above your fireplace on a brick wall, or even on just drywall, TOGGLER has you covered. Their anchors, lags, and screws are ideal for any masonry and/or hollow wall install.
Since its inception in 1968, TOGGLER Anchor Systems has continued to invent, manufacture, and sell only TOGGLER® BRAND Anchors, the highest quality, and best-performing anchors on the market. All are designed to solve real problems on the job site, and, at home. Their high-strength, multi-functional TOGGLER® High-Performance Anchors™ provide fast, easy, and secure fastening in almost all applications and substrates – from light- to heavy-duty. They are the only American anchor manufacturer that makes all of its anchors in the USA.