TOGGLER® Lag Screw Shield, 5/16 x 1-1/4 Inch (Box of 50)
Mounting fixtures on brick or concrete requires a really strong hold. TOGGLER’s Lag Screw Shields ensure that your screws are properly anchored to hold just about anything. These bad boys last – they’re corrosion resistant and rust-proof. The best part is they’re suitable for both masonry and masonry joints.
TOGGLER’s lag screw shields are constructed with zamac alloy. They can be used with almost any material, including: normal weight concrete, lightweight concrete, hollow masonry. and solid masonry.
- Drill the hole according to its "Drill Dia.". To assure full holding power, do not ream the hole or allow the drill to wobble.
- Drill the hole deeper than the intended embedment, but not closer than two diameters to the bottom (opposite) surface of the concrete.
- Clean the hole with a nylon brush and compressed air.
- Insert the anchor into the hole and tap flush.
- Position fixture, insert bolt and tighten.
Perfect for Flat Panels
In case you were wondering if TOGGLER’s anchors, lags, and screws are suitable for mounting flat panel displays, you can stop wondering and rest assured that they do. In fact, we highly suggest that you use TOGGLER hardware for its reliability. So, whether you’re mounting a TV above your fireplace on a brick wall, or even on just drywall, TOGGLER has you covered. Their anchors, lags, and screws are ideal for any masonry and/or hollow wall install.
Since its inception in 1968, TOGGLER Anchor Systems has continued to invent, manufacture, and sell only TOGGLER® BRAND Anchors, the highest quality, and best-performing anchors on the market. All are designed to solve real problems on the job site, and, at home. Their high-strength, multi-functional TOGGLER® High-Performance Anchors™ provide fast, easy, and secure fastening in almost all applications and substrates – from light- to heavy-duty. They are the only American anchor manufacturer that makes all of its anchors in the USA.