SNAPTOGGLE Wall Anchor, qty 50
Item Condition: New
SNAPTOGGLE® Anchors, Model BB 1/4"-20, box of 50. This revolutionary anchor can turn a 2-person job into a 1-person job. They are superior to conventional toggle bolts, such as wing toggles or gravity toggles, in many ways. The strong plastic straps work in base materials 3/8" to 3 5/8" thick and will not break prematurely like other plastic straps. The straps snap off flush with the wall every time, assuring precise alignment. The metal channel pushes aside insulation. This anchor puts the strongest toggle bolt in smallest hole, and allows for removal of bolt or fixture without the anchor falling behind wall. It will not damage or break through the wall even when vibrated. It's easy to use: pre-install without bolt. It's accurate: the rugged pre-installation mechanism centers the metal channel in a small hole, before bolt insertion—and the bolt won't sag. It's quick: can be used with a screw gun, and the anchor won't spin in the hole. Use a 1/4" x 20 bolt (our SKY5058) with this anchor.
- Grip range: 3/8" - 3 5/8"
- Drill size: 1/2"
- Quantity: 50
- Weight (box of 50): 1.85 lbs
Here's how it works:
- 1. Drill 1/2" hole. Hold metal channel flat alongside plastic straps and slide channel through hole. Minimum clearance behind wall: 1 7/8".
- 2. Hold ends of straps between thumb and forefinger and pull toward you until channel rests flush behind wall. Slide plastic cap along straps with other hand until flange of cap is flush with wall.
- 3. Snap straps at wall by pushing side to side, snapping off straps level with flange of cap.
- 4. Place item over flange. Insert bolt through item and tighten until flush against item, then stop.
How much will it hold?
- 265lb in 1/2" Drywall
- 356lbs in 5/8" Drywall
- 1,080lbs in Concrete
- 1,283lbs in 1/2" Steel Plate
- (Industry safety standards recommend 1/4 of ultimate test load.)
Write A Review
Customers Who Purchased This Item Also Bought: