Platinum Tools® Coax Clarifier
Description & Features
Dark unpowered coax systems give no clue as to their design, condition or configuration. The new Coax Clarifier™ makes
it easy to discern the layout of a dark coax network, locate faults on individual cable runs, identify remotes through splitters,
and determine cable run lengths. Separate wire mapping sets allows mapping the entire coax system and measure the quality and network
characterization for carrying high grade video, surveillance data and HD programming.
- Test, Identify, and Qualify Dark Coax Networks.
- Identifies cable faults
- Displays cable run quality
- Detects Coax RF Remotes through splitters
- Locates splitters in the system
- Tests and grades splitter performance
- Measures cable length up to 1,500 feet
- Wiremaps up to 12 coax locations
- Measures overall network quality, measured in dB