Phonex Model PX-212 Easy Jack 2
Item Condition: New
Additional Extension Unit for the PX-211. This device is approved by Dish Network, DIRECTV and Tivo and features enhanced diagnostics. It passes through caller ID onto your television screen. You can use the base unit with up to eight extension units.
- Audio Bandwidth: 200-3800 Hz
- FM Carrier Frequency: 4.4 MHz to 7.6 MHz
- Expansion Capabilities: Up to eight extension units with one base unit
- 65,000 security codes
- Operating Temperature: 32-122 degrees F
- Dimensions: 2.9in x 4.10in x 2in
- (1) extension unit
- Plug base unit into electrical outlet near an existing wall phone jack. Light will turn green; then, the light will turn solid red, until you connect it to a working phone line.
- Connect 6ft phone cord (included) to the connector labeled “LINE” on the base unit, then connect the other end of the phone cord to the existing wall phone jack. The light on the base unit will then turn solid green.
- Plug the extension unit into the electrical outlet where a phone connection is required. The light on the unit will flash red, then turn solid green.
- Connect the extension unit to the desired device using a phone cord.
- Test the device for a dial tone using a handset telephone.
Write A Review
Customers Who Purchased This Item Also Bought: