Phonex Model PX-211 Easy Jack 2 Kit
Item Condition: New
The Phonex Model PX-211 turns any electrical outlet into a phone connection for devices such as satellite receivers, digital video recorders, postage-meter machines, dial-up modems and more. You can use it to add a computer or telephone to a room without an existing phone outlet, order movies by pressing a button on your remote, avoid the charges associated with lack of a phone connection for your satellite receiver, etc. This device is approved by Dish Network, DIRECTV and Tivo and features enhanced diagnostics. It passes through caller ID onto your television screen. You can use the base unit with up to eight extension units. (NOTE: The PX-211/PX-212 system is NOT compatible with the PX441/442 system.)
- Audio Bandwidth: 200-3800 Hz
- FM Carrier Frequency: 4.4 MHz to 7.6 MHz
- Expansion Capabilities: Up to eight extension units with one base unit
- 65,000 security codes
- Operating Temperature: 32-122 degrees F
- Dimensions: 2.9in x 4.10in x 2in
- (1) base unit
- (1) extension unit
- (1) 6ft phone cord
- Instruction manual
- Warranty card
- Plug base unit into electrical outlet near an existing wall phone jack. Light will turn green; then, the light will turn solid red, until you connect it to a working phone line.
- Connect 6ft phone cord (included) to the connector labeled “LINE” on the base unit, then connect the other end of the phone cord to the existing wall phone jack. The light on the base unit will then turn solid green.
- Plug the extension unit into the electrical outlet where a phone connection is required. The light on the unit will flash red, then turn solid green.
- Connect the extension unit to the desired device using a phone cord.
- Test the device for a dial tone using a handset telephone.
Customers Who Purchased This Item Also Bought: