Labor Saving Devices PSK1 Portasol Soldering Kit
Description & Features
LSD1002 – (PSK1) Portasol Soldering Kit
This kit provides a convenient soldering solution for ensuring proper signal integrity in wire connections and other electrical connections.
This system uses an efficient butane fueled catalytic heating system that concentrates the heat at the soldering tip for effective and accurate soldering. The soldering wand has a built-in igniter and an intensity adjustment wheel to allow range of heat adjustment settings from 10 to 60 watts.
The wand uses replacement tips, flints, and fuel supplies.
- 7” Butane Soldering Wand with replacement flints.
- A standard 2.4mm tip (on the wand) and a longer 4.8mm replacement tip.
- 3 oz. refill canister of ultra pure premium butane.
- 1 oz. of 60/40 solder along with a protective carrying case for all kit components.
- A convenient belt loop so that you can carry the kit with you for ready access on all your installation jobs.