Element Hz™ Dual Cat 5e/6 HDMI® 1.4 Extender with BI-Directional IR (130ft)
Our New Element HDMI 1.4a Extender is 3D capable and supports a full 1080p 24 bit resolution up to 130 feet. It has more than just the ability to transmit a killer picture at great lengths, this product offers Bi-Directional IR allowing you to control your equipment from the television and vice versa. If you’re looking for a dual Cat solution with extraordinary capabilities and performance, the ELE8088 is ready to fulfill your HD Video needs.
3D Ready set go!
If your job calls for high packed action with images popping off the screen then you’ve clicked your way to the right piece. You’ll love how beautiful and flawless your image displays look With a 1.4a compliance and a Deep Color 24 bit picture!
Just because our ELE8088 is capable of transmitting an HD picture 200ft, doesn’t mean you have to travel that far to control your sources. Our New HDMI Dual CAT extender keeps you in the comfort zone by providing IR pass-through. This feature gives you to the ability to control Blueray players, cable boxes, and other sources right from the TV location.
These extenders are embedded with State-of-the-art Silicon Image Chipsets to ensure consistent compatibility and a reliable signal every time. Plus, this technology delivers extremely high bandwidth at (6.75 Gbps) for current and future 3D technology requirements.
Lock it down!
Ever been called on a service call only to find out that one of your components came unplugged? Well rest easy knowing this product won’t be the culprit. Our Element Hz Extenders come equipped with screw lock power packs which ensure a secure connection every time.
No “Wall Warts”!!!
What is this wart we speak of? A Wall Wart is an oversized power pack which can take up to two spaces within a power outlet and typically does not fit in a recessed outlet. And, since our ELE8088 requires power at the receiving end, our power cords come with an in-line transformer incorporated with a smaller plug. This makes installs with recessed outlets and flat panel televisions seem like a like a walk in the park!
Life is just better when it’s simple
All of the fine tuned circuitry is enclosed in our durable low profile metal cases and comes with mounting hardware preparing you for all your installation needs.
- 5VDC in-line power adapters
- Mounting screws
- IR Blaster
- IR Receiver
- Extends the transmission distance up to 60m (200ft) from the sources under 1080i or 720p
- Extends the transmission distance up to 40m (130ft) from the sources under 1080p
- Provides independent DDC channel, fully HDCP compliant
- Minimizes the cable skew by adjustable 8-level equalization rotary control switch
- Support bi-directional full bandwidth of IR signal, 20KHz ~ 60KHz
- Pure unaltered uncompressed 7.1ch digital HDMI over CAT5/6 cable transmission
- Wall mounting housing design for easy and robust installation
- Only needs power supply at either TX or RX unit
- Perfectly integrated with other HDMI over Cat.X series products