· Dual-head IR emitter w /“talk back” LEDs & docking modules
· Control two sources from one iR output port
· Ideal for ELAN “ALL” port applications
· IR shield & extra docking modules (incl.)
· Full-color retail box standard
ELAN offers a wide variety of IR Emitters for every application and all are designed for the reliable transmission of any infrared signal. Each single- or dual-head Emitter comes with a unique docking module that stays in place on the IR window while allowing for the easy removal of the Emitter when rearranging or servicing A/V components. The docking module’s larger surface area also provides better adhesion to component IR windows.
The Emitters’ IR-transparent housing allows infrared from hand-held remotes to pass through to the component, allowing for in-room, as well as system control of every source. All ELAN IR Emitters have eight-foot leads with a standard 3.5mm mono “mini” plug. Certain models include an IR blocking shield that prevents stray IR commands directed at other sources from interfering with source control.