Current Audio® SB80 60 Watt Soundbar with 8” Wireless Subwoofer, for TV’s 46” to 52”
The SB80 SoundBar describes the latest digital technology in amplified speaker sound bars with a powerful wireless amplified MegaBass subwoofer by Current Audio. The powerful subwoofer can be located anywhere in the room. This is the perfect Home Theater System with a wide sound stage. The system comes with a handheld remote to control power, switch inputs and adjust sound fields. You may also use the touch screen buttons on the SoundBar. The slim depth and sleek design blends with all flat LED/LCD TV models.
Features and Connections for SoundBar
Rear Panel SoundBar
1. Power Switch-Rear panel switch to cut power for service or hook-up.
2. Input Power Jack-Connect the 12VDC power supply here.
3. Line Inputs–Three input methods are provided on the back panel. Digital Optical or Coaxial or standard analog RCA input from TV.
4. AUX IN-A standard 3.5mm audio jack for MP3, computers or mobile devices.
5. FM Antenna-Connect the supplied FM antenna to play FM radio.
Front and Side Panel SoundBar
6. Remote Control Receive Window-Aim the Remote to this area to control or change the functions of the system.
7. LCD Display-The Digital read out gives status of the system functions and will automatically dim after 60 seconds. Press any button on the remote to turn the display on.
8. Sound Source Touch Button-Switches between FM radio, Aux, USB, SD card, TV, Optical or Coaxial modes.
9. Volume Up/Down Touch Buttons-Manually control volume.
10. Power Touch Button-Place system in Standby OFF mode or ON mode.
11. USB-Port-2.0 Input for MP3 or WMA format music files.
12. SD Memory Card Port-Input for MP3 and WMA format music files.
13. Mounts-packed with each amp is an accessory pack that includes brackets allowing the SoundBar to be table top or wall mounted.
14. Input power Jack-Connect 110VAC 2 conductor power cord here.
15. Power Mode-Power ON or OFF
16. Match Button and Status LED-Used to sync the SoundBar with the MegaBass for control of the subwoofer.
Current Audio products are supplied to end-users through a carefully chosen group of custom installers who meet stringent technical, financial, and customer service requirements. In addition, they must be dedicated to providing their customers with the finest products and service obtainable.
End-users and installers alike have the utmost confidence in Current Audio’s products because of their high quality sound reproduction, new ideas, new materials, reliability, and superior quality in craftsmanship. Additionally, Current Audio provides an extensive warranty for all products.