Choice Select Power Outlet Kit
Item Condition: New
With this kit you can power your audio and video equipment through a common surge protector and have a clean, low-profile installation.
- (2) Single-gang junction boxes with faceplates
- (1) Female outlet receptacle
- (1) Male inlet receptacle
- (1) 24in power cord
- NOTE: 3-conductor 12-2 or 14-2 electrical wire (often referred to as “ROMEX”) UL- approved wire (NOT INCLUDED IN THIS KIT) is required for installation. This wire can be purchased at most hardware/home supply stores.
Here's how it works
- 1) Iinstall a recessed AC Male Plug into a wall near an existing AC outlet.
- 2) Install a recessed AC Female Receptable higher or lower on the same wall where you want to supply AC power.
- 3) Run a piece of electric wire (commonly known as "Romex" cable) from the newly installed AC Male plug and the newly installed AC female receptacle connecting the two.
- 4) Plug a short pre-made AC extension cable into the existing outlet and connect to the newly installed Male Plug.
- 5) AC Power is now available on the newly installed AC outlet.
Write A Review
Customers Who Purchased This Item Also Bought: