Channel Master Model 7778 Titan2 Mast Mounted Pre-Amp
Description & Features
The Channel Master television antenna booster (preamplifier) will amplify digital and HD signals received by your antenna. This antenna amplifier is a high gain, low noise preamplifier used for medium to weak signal areas to allow a weak signal that is present at the antenna to be amplified to a viewable strength. The CM7778 preamp offers less gain than the CM7777 but still has plenty of gain to get the signal from the antenna to the TV set. This preamp is a perfect choice if you are in a medium strength signal area but are still having trouble receiving good signals. Preamplifiers are also used if you anticipate distributing your signal with a digital splitter to multiple outlets throughout your house as splitters reduce the signal strength available at each output.
- Combined VHF/UHF inputs
- Gain: 16 dB, 54 to 860 MHz
- Switchable FM trap included.
- Outdoor rated housing
- Mast mounted amplification unit with indoor power supply which connect via coaxial cable
- Simple installation -hardware included.
- Preamplifier and its power supply can withstand up to 140° F temperatures
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought