CE Labs Cat5 UTP Balun Transformer
Description & Features
Model C5HDP Cat5 Distribution Audio/Video Balun
Distribute a high definition component video/digital audio source to a remote location over extended distances using economical Cat5 cable. Uses standard Cat5 or Cat6 cable. Can be used with four composite video channels and mono analog audio. The adapter provides a minimum of signal loss and may be used for high definition distribution with cable lengths up to 200 feet typically with no monitor adjustment. Composite video picture quality is excellent in excess of 750 feet. When used in security applications, a monochrome picture will work in excess of 1500 feet.
- Uses standard Cat5 or Cat6 cable
- Four RCA connectors for component video and digital SPDIF audio
- Heavy gauge steel, powder-coated chassis is corrosion and scratch resistant
- No power required
- Dimensions: 3" x 3.25" x 1.25"
- Nominal Input Level: 1 Volt peak to peak
- Gain: N/A (passive unit)
- Input Impedance: 75 ohms, unbalanced
- Output Impedance: 100 ohms, balanced
- Isolation port to port: >60dB
- Isolation out to input: Bidirectional
- Return loss: >15dB
- Video bandwidth: >35MHz
AUDIO (Digital & Analog)
- 1 Audio Channel available: may be used to transport a SPDIF digital audio signal or a mono audio signal
- Mono analog signal will be attenuated slightly due to lower impedanceof the digital audio channel
- High Definition distribution with cable lengths up to 200 feet typically with no monitor adjustment
- Composite video picture quality excellent in excess of 750 feet
- In Security applications a monochrome picture will work in excess of 1500 feet.